Okay, I know how this stuff sounds. SNAIL CREAM for the face. Gross!
But this slug slime is a huge thing with skincare in many parts of the world right now.
I prefer to use my Skinbright whitening cream or Meladerm, but snail slime is quickly growing in popularity in Korean skincare, as well as many other countries in Asia. People in the UK have also caught wind of this trend and are all trying to look for the best snail crème out there.
Let’s take a look at why this stuff has women all over the world slathering it on their faces.
Where To Buy
I love purchasing Asian skincare products from Yesstyle! They are a very trusted website and your go to stop for Asian beauty and fashion.
They always have special promos for Snail White. See their current sale here.
They also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel safe purchasing from them.
They also offer free shipping on orders over $35 worldwide. If you do not spend $35, shipping is still reasonable, usually under $5! See more info on rates here.
You can also get 10% off your first order by going here, scroll to the bottom and sign up for their emails!
So, What Is Snail White Cream?
Snail White is a brand that specializes in products containing snail secretion filtrates. Snail secretions promise to improve the look of your skin by reducing fine lines and giving the skin a more plump and firm look. It contains natural collagen and elastin, which is what helps our skin look youthful. The properties of snail slime are also hydrating. Another great thing about this product is that it contains natural glycolic acid, which helps exfoliate the top outer layer of your skin.
If you are wanting to lighten your skin without using snail cream, check out how I lightened my spots in two weeks.
What Skin Types Are Suitable For Snail Cream?
- Combination to Oily skin
- Acne scars
- Scars from injury or surgery
- Discoloration from the sun, like age spots or freckles
- Fine lines
- Dry spots
I would avoid creams and gels containing snail extract if you have sensitive skin, as the natural glycolic acid may irritate it.
Benefits of Snail Creme
Brighter, firmer skin – The exfoliating properties in this product helps you achieve brighter looking skin, and also helps restore and regenerate new, healthy skin by forcing a new cell turnover rate. Our skin’s natural cell turnover rate slows down as we get older, so this is super important!
Reduces the appearance of imperfections – things like acne scars, stretch marks, sun spots and freckles are lessened due to the skin renewing itself.
Hydrating – this formula rehydrates the skin without being too oily or greasy on the face. It is rich, but lightweight at the same time, and absorbs into the skin within seconds.
Improves acne – the dead skin cells that usually sit on top of our skin is being sloughed off by the cream’s glycolic acid, which helps with lowering the chances of getting clogged pores!
Delays ageing – with the cream’s ability to renew the skin, fine lines and sagging of the skin is delayed. It also helps with skin dullness and uneven skin tone.
How To Use
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, like this one.
- Apply a snail toner like this one or essence for your skin. It helps add more moisture and additional exfoliating benefits to your skin.
- Apply any other serums or essences you may have. If you don’t have any, you may skip this step.
- Gently apply the Snail White Cream onto your face in a patting motion. Bring it down to your neck and décolletage area if needed.
For best results, use the Snail White Cream two times a day, morning and before bed. It is also suggested to use the moisturizer in conjunction with the other products in their product line. Check out their full line here
I also HIGHLY suggest that you always use something with sun protection on your skin before you head out of your house to prevent further photo damage! The sun is the biggest factor in premature ageing!
You may also like:
Snail secretion filtrate, Bytyrospermum Parkii, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit extract, Morus Nigra Fruit extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) extract, Zingiber Officinate (Ginger) root extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lavendula Stoechas extract, Centella Asiatica extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic acid, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Pentanediol
If you are iffy about the use of snail slime, but still want to reduce hyperpigmentation spots, check out Meladerm’s line of skin lightening products.
Most people noticed a vast improvement in the appearance of their skin after using Snail White Cream consistently for at least a month. Their dark spots and acne marks were faded, and acne was cleared up. Just check out these before and after photos!
So, here’s the roundup:
- Results are almost instant. You feel softer, smoother skin after the first use.
- The texture is interesting, it’s not heavy at all and absorbs into skin quickly. Great if you have oily skin.
- The packaging is hygienic and sanitary. The bottle is an airless pump type, so you never have to touch the unused product, which ensures it’s freshness and effectiveness.
- Some people are kind of creeped out but the snail factor.
- Not too sure how humane this company is, as they don’t say how they acquired the snail slime. If you are looking for a cruelty-free alternative, check out SkinBright’s skin whitening lotion.
I probably wouldn’t suggest using this product if you have more deeper wrinkles or have a more mature skin. This product probably won’t provide the results you are looking for something with intense lifting/firming action.
You may also wanna check out:
- Fading acne scars and dark spots in one week with Meladerm
- How I lightened up my dark spots in 2 weeks
- DIY Microdermabrasion that can help with fading dark spots
- The one important step to beautiful, glowing skin